What cities do you service?
- Fulton county: Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton.
- Cobb county: Vinings, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Powder Springs, Mableton.
- Forsyth county: Cumming.
- Cherokee county: Canton, Woodstock, Ball Ground, Holly Springs.
- Gwinett county: Berkeley Lake, Peachtree Corners, Buford, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Snellville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee.
- DeKalb county: Brookhaven, Decatur, Avondale Estates, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Scottdale, Pine Lake.
How long does a job last?
- For a typical project such as a combination of crown molding, wainscot, and doorways usually takes us 3 days of work, including the painting.
Do I have to stay home during while the work is in process?
- No, all we require is that you meet us to start the work and to check the workmanship at completion.
- All our workers are reliable and treat your home with care and respect.
What is the molding made out of?
- While our typical materials are pine, and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) we use many other wood species such as oak, poplar, maple, and more.
- For exterior Trimwork applications we use Vinyl and Resin materials that will not be affected by the elements.
Do you do painting?
- Yes, we are a convenient one stop shop for moldings, that is: furnish, install and paint. We come with a dedicated painting division that specializes in molding and drywall painting, and wood staining.
- Our services also include drywall repair and complete interior painting of walls and ceilings.
What paint do you use?
- To make the woodwork or moldings stand out, typically we paint them with semi gloss. Since most homes already have some moldings, we would match the existing painting color, (usually white or off white).
- For walls and ceilings we paint with flat or eggshell.
- We would gladly let you choose the paint color, and you can provide the paint as well.
- If you are too sensitive to the smell of fresh paint, or have little children in the house that can be affected to the smell, we can use a odorless type of paint at your request.
- The brands we use are: Sherwin Williams and Behr.
Can I paint the moldings myself?
Can you do a natural finish or staining?
- Yes, if you prefer the woodwork to be with a natural look, we will finish it with one coat of stain and 2 coats for varnish.
- We can and also do more coats as per your request. You can choose the color finish from a color swatch.
Will I have to repaint the wall after the molding is installed?
- No, we install the moldings with care, and paint the moldings with precision so the paint lines are accurate.
” Crown moulding, wainscoting, doorways, fireplace mantles – small changes that make a big difference “
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2900 Connie St, Marietta GA 30062
- Phone: 678 – 831 – 7424
The project went very well. I would say perfect! They finished the job sooner than anticipated. They were here every day timely! The guys are awesome to work with. They respond almost immediately to any questions. Their design suggestions made the outcome better than what I was thinking. I am planning to use them again!
Fabros Trimwork came to our home and discussed the project. We looked at pictures and discussed how we wanted the rooms to look. They provided quality materials and excellent crafts people. The project was completed as described and on time. Slav made a suggestion during the project about adding decorative corner pieces and we appreciated his advice. We were thrilled with the level of craftsmanship, personal interest, and communication. We highly recommend this company.
Wonderful! On time, on budget, and workmanship exceeded expectations! Slav and his crew were
so professional, left my house clean and tidy, showed up on time, and exceeded my expectations with
the quality of the work. His quote also beat my usual contractractor by 15%!
“If would give 10 starts if I could. They completely transform our 1985 house and make it look brand new. Brothers Slav, Adrian and Peter are 100% professional, work hard, keep the construction area clean. Great communication. Slav has a real eye for design it was like we hired an architect but didn’t have to pay the high price. Slav also understands structural components we had to knock out a wall and install a beam and he handled it effortlessly. I would recommend them without any hesitation. Thank you Slav!!”
Slav has worked on several projects for us. His work is of the highest quality and always exceeds our expectations. He does a great job of managing the budget and sticking to the decided schedule. Slav has a real talent for trim work and helping to identify the perfect touches to make a room really shine. He is a honest, hard working individual, that we will definitely work with again in the future.
Great work. Very happy. Rehired for additional projects. Will rehire for one more project in kitchen. Fair prices. Appreciated that they didn’t try to upsale unnecessary work. Work done quickly but with attention to detail. Didn’t have to wait weeks for my project to get started. Highly recommend Fabros. Slav and Andre are great.
Slav did a beautiful job creating a custom floor to ceiling wood fireplace mantel covering for our family room fireplace. He even added an electrical outlet above the mantel for an optional TV. After listening to what we were looking for, he showed us a computerized sketch of what he thought would work. It was perfect! He was very professional and pleasant to work with, and his pricing lined up with the other estimates we received. He showed up on time, did the work he said he would do, and finished on time. After the painters left, our family room was transformed by his work – and in only a few days from the estimate to the final outcome! He is an experienced woodworker – he pays attention to details – and all the joints in the trim and moldings are perfectly matched. We could not be more pleased, and we highly recommend him for custom woodwork.
As a professional design firm we were impressed with the installation process. Everything was measured, pre-cut and laid out throughout the house, then quickly raised and nailed. The final results reflect a high level of experience.
As a real estate agent I have handled several home sales in which FabrosTrimwork has done finish carpentry work. The high quality projects have always added significantly to the sale price of the home. I highly recommend FabrosTrimwork for all your finish carpentry needs.
Slav has worked with us on several projects over the last few years, and his attention to detail, and quality of work are second to none. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great finish carpenter, and I will continue to work with him in the future.
We were quite pleased with the speed of installation, the attention to detail and professionalism of Slav and his crew. They worked quickly and were very organized and efficient. We are very satisfied with the finished product and will call them for our next project.
We have worked with Slav on many home remodels. His trim work is spectacular and has helped us drive a higher sell price. His creative eye and attention to detail have been great assets to us and we would recommend him for all finish carpentry work.
I hired the Fabros Trimwork team for a project in a bedroom. They were very professional, kept the area clean, and answered my questions fully to my satisfaction. The job was done flawlessly and timely. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing their expertise!
Hired them to do various trimwork throughout our home. Can’t say enough about their professionalism and expertise. Highly recommend
Slav is very honest and reasonable. He is prompt and informs his time and ETA in advance and does Quality work.
They delivered exactly as planned and within the needed time.
As a Real Estate professional I had gone through many people who claimed to be trim carpenters, but in reality were not. It the time when Slav moved to Atlanta I have witnessed when Slav used his knowledge, ideas, and the quality of work to transform nasty looking house to beautiful with high end trim Home. From that time I recommended Slav to the homeowners looking for their home transformation, and he proofed to be trustful, responsible, one of the best around high end carpentry work professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Slav for your carpentry needs.
Excellent work on time and completed project one day early. Very professional group, no problems.