What cities do you service?
- Fulton county: Buckhead, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton.
- Cobb county: Vinings, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Powder Springs, Mableton.
- Forsyth county: Cumming.
- Cherokee county: Canton, Woodstock, Ball Ground, Holly Springs.
- Gwinett county: Berkeley Lake, Peachtree Corners, Buford, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Snellville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee.
- DeKalb county: Brookhaven, Decatur, Avondale Estates, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Scottdale, Pine Lake.
How long does a job last?
- For a typical project such as a combination of crown molding, wainscot, and doorways usually takes us 3 days of work, including the painting.
Do I have to stay home during while the work is in process?
- No, all we require is that you meet us to start the work and to check the workmanship at completion.
- All our workers are reliable and treat your home with care and respect.
What is the molding made out of?
- While our typical materials are pine, and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) we use many other wood species such as oak, poplar, maple, and more.
- For exterior Trimwork applications we use Vinyl and Resin materials that will not be affected by the elements.
Do you do painting?
- Yes, we are a convenient one stop shop for moldings, that is: furnish, install and paint. We come with a dedicated painting division that specializes in molding and drywall painting, and wood staining.
- Our services also include drywall repair and complete interior painting of walls and ceilings.
What paint do you use?
- To make the woodwork or moldings stand out, typically we paint them with semi gloss. Since most homes already have some moldings, we would match the existing painting color, (usually white or off white).
- For walls and ceilings we paint with flat or eggshell.
- We would gladly let you choose the paint color, and you can provide the paint as well.
- If you are too sensitive to the smell of fresh paint, or have little children in the house that can be affected to the smell, we can use a odorless type of paint at your request.
- The brands we use are: Sherwin Williams and Behr.
Can I paint the moldings myself?
Can you do a natural finish or staining?
- Yes, if you prefer the woodwork to be with a natural look, we will finish it with one coat of stain and 2 coats for varnish.
- We can and also do more coats as per your request. You can choose the color finish from a color swatch.
Will I have to repaint the wall after the molding is installed?
- No, we install the moldings with care, and paint the moldings with precision so the paint lines are accurate.